- Sofia Vergara - I've always been a fan of hers ever since she came into the spotlight. Now, she's pretty much a household name after the hit show Modern Family. Not only is she possibly the hottest mother celebrity out there, she is brilliant in her comedic role. For all that don't know...her accent on the show is highly exaggerated; it's for comedic purposes. Her authentic accent isn't has thick.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui - She topped the list last year at #1 and it just fits that she slightly slides down from the top spot. She is still my ideal "marriage material".
- Irina Shayk - My favorite supermodel and has gone down on my top 5 super models of all time. This Russian beauty really does not have the conventional Russian features. She is truly an exotic beauty.
- Penelope Cruz
- Marion Cotillard
- Katrina Kaif
- Monica Bellucci
- Angelina Jolie
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
There are many other nominees on the list in three different categories: 1. Models & Athletes
Even though my number one weakness happens to be classically beautiful women, the women on this list makes my blood temperature rise to a whole different level. This year around, Sofia tops the list mainly because before that role in Modern Family, she was simply a sexy Latina. Now, her talent in acting isn't too bad. How sexy is that? Seriously. One of the sexiest celebrities has comedic timing. If that isn't desirable, most of you men might want to rethink your whole idea of what is sexy. I know that the term 'sexy' is an ambiguous one, but you have to admit she has to be on the top 10 of many people's list. Sofia Vergara was already known in North America (and South America) but now, she has an entire world to be exposed to. Take it from me, living on the other side of the world, she's becoming very popular with celebrities and the general public all together.
~ Ladies First ~
Shearling all over. Seems like the women of stardom are sporting from shearling jackets, coats, and boots. From the affordable to the high price tags of the more well known designers. It is a definite look for these colder months for you ladies.
|Bonded Waterfall Jacket $40 (USD)|
|Black Shearling Flying Jacket $540 (USD)|
|Amore Shearling Trim Boots, around $150 (USD)|
Remember, only one item of shearling is enough. You go one over and you are over-doing it. Work the rest of your outfit around the shearling clothes or boots. These are only a small taste of all the wonderful shearling items out there right now so if you haven't already get your tush down to those stores.
- Gentleman Tip of the Day -
"I just had no interest at all. And then it was, like, anything that makes me feel good I wanted more of. Taking care of myself makes me feel good." - Marc Jacobs
The words from one of the fashion geniuses that should be taken to full effect. The rest of the article that I read introduces anyone to his grooming habits. Every part of the grooming goes into some quality time and effort. One thing to remember though, Mr. Jacobs is 47 so most of his grooming will taker longer than younger men. With a couple of exceptions, the rules apply to all gentleman who truly know how to take care of themselves. The procedures taken from Marc Jacobs (Marc Jacobs on Details click the link to read the entire article):
- Hair - Shampoos and conditions with Philip B products. And slicks his hair back with hair-cream (similar to what I use) from Rene Furterer. Some men need to shampoo everyday because of their health regarding their roots and hair. Some men...are some men, not all. Therefore, you shouldn't be shampooing everyday or you will ruin your hair completely. The natural oils on your head need to be released so wetting your hair is fine for the day - without the shampoo.
- Face - He uses face wash and toner from Joëlle Ciocco Lotion Lactee, under eye-cream (Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum), serum (Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Face Fluid), and moisturizer (Joëlle Ciocco Creme Riche). The main focus here is that you should be using face-wash for men. It should never be skipped. Twice a day (morning and in the evening) should be enough.
- Teeth - He gets his teeth whitened once a year from his own dentist. Guys, a smile is very important, especially when you are in the field of always talking and meeting people. Regardless the occasion, try to keep your teeth healthy and bright. I brush after every meal and when I'm not home I always keep chewing gum that fights plaque.
- Body - The same moisturizer he uses for his face is the same for his body. No matter the color of your skin, your skin will crack and you always want to avoid the ashy elbows and knees. He also trims his body hair (chest and all) with the Philips Norelco beard trimmer with the adjustable blade removed. There are body trimmers out there as well but this works fine. Personally, I take care of the shaving of my armpits and chest. You want to keep those places that can build up plenty of sweat clean and smooth. And gentleman, there is nothing wrong with clearing out the crotch zone.
- Fragrance - Unfortunately, Marc Jacobs is a smoker. That is why he came up with the idea of his new fragrance, Bang. You can use your Axe or other body spray but when it is work time or you are off to a special (and casual) occasion, you must always remember to have your signature fragrance.
Gentleman, he is one of the top designers out there so taking these words into consideration is a huge "must do". Stay fresh, stay cool.